Welcome to Bo Design!

4 comments





thebodesign.com

I decided it was time to have a place just for me and my inspirations.  I've loved art and design for as long as I can remember.  It all started with felt tips and scissors around our family kitchen table.  Here at the tender age of 7 my first magazine was born, and I knew my path had to involve pens, straight lines and lots of colour.

This blog won't fill your heads with my verbose ramblings, just art, colours, innovations and design.
Next PostNewer Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to share your inspirations with you. ps. I kinda dig your verbose ramblings so feel free to keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you earthsenses, the ramblings might continue! I look forward to sharing with you x

      Delete
  2. Great! I look forward to following your blog - I am sure it will be a feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete